1. Disconnect battery cables 13mm and remove battery.
2. Disconnect wiring to ignition control module (ICM/DIS) (2 plugs, one grey and one black)
3. Remove intake manifold balance tube that the DIS module is mounted on. This will require you to remove two 14mm bolts at the top.
4. Disconnect crankshaft sensor connectors. These are located behind the top of the timing belt. There are two connectors, one has a single wire and the other is a multi-wire connector.
5. Remove RH engine roll damper 4x 14mm bolts.
6. Loosen alternator and A/C (6 rib) belt tensioner pulley and relieve tension on belt by backing out adjustment screw. Note, you must loosen the nut on the pulley before being able to loosen the 5mm hex holt and remove belt.
7. Loosen water pump/power steering (4 rib) belt tensioner pulley and relieve tension on belt by backing out adjustment screw and remove belt.
8. Remove alternator and A/C belt tensioner pulley and bracket assembly.
9. Remove water pump/power steering belt tensioner pulley only.
10. Remove upper timing belt cover 8mm / 5/16" bolts.